Parsley is probably one of the most common herbs used for cooking all over the world. It is difficult to imagine a soup or a stew without its leaves or roots. It is full of minerals and vitamins: A, C, K, E, folic acid, potassium, copper, zinc, calcium, manganese iron, as well as antioxidants – flavonoids, beta carotene, zeaxanthin and lutein… That is why it has exceptional medicinal properties that help us regulate our blood sugar levels, improve the health of the kidneys and the urinary tract, the reproductive organs, the cardiovascular and digestive systems, maintain good bone mass and immunity, improve liver function and even fight malignant cells. It also has a great effect on the skin as it rejuvenates it and prevents acne, inflammations and pigmentation.
Parsley seed, which has always been used in folk medicine, has special healing properties. So let us enumerate in alphabetical order what its healing properties are:
- Anti-cancerous: parsley contains apigenin, a substance that inhibits the growth of breast cancer cells.
- Anti-inflammatory: antioxidants found in parsley reduce inflammations and effectively remove excess water and swelling, thus additionally preventing inflammatory processes.
- Anti-microbial: parsley seed has the ability to kill microbes and prevent their development. Therefore, it is a natural shield against many infections.
- Anti-pyretic: parsley seed reduces raised body temperature or prevents fever, with its detoxifying properties.
- Anti-rheumatic and anti-arthritic: since it accelerates the excretion of toxins and purifies the blood, parsley seed helps to flush out excess uric acid that accumulates in the joints and muscles, and thus relieves us of pain.
- Anti-septic: parsley seed prevents the development of bacteria in wounds and injuries and thus prevents sepsis.
- Astringent: parsley seed has the ability to constrict blood vessels, thus preventing bleeding. This characteristic is especially important for women who suffer from heavy menstruation.
- Detoxifying: parsley seed accelerates the excretion of toxins from the body through urine, thus nipping in the bud numerous diseases.
- Digestive: Parsley seed promotes the secretion of digestive juices in the stomach, which speeds up digestion.
- Diuretic: parsley accelerates the expulsion of fluids from the body, so in addition to helping us with inflammations and swelling, it can also help us to be slimmer and get rid of cellulite.
- Emmenagogue: parsley seed stimulates the secretion of hormones and thus regulates the menstrual cycle, helps with the absence of menstruation or irregular menstruation, but also relieves painful menstruation, cramps, nausea and a feeling of fatigue. As it promotes microcirculation in the ovaries and the uterus, it helps to effectively eliminate or prevent disorders of the female reproductive system.
- Hypotensive: when taken regularly, parsley seed has the ability to lower high blood pressure. It is rich in homocysteine which helps us reduce the level of bad cholesterol.
- Carminative: parsley seed eliminates gas and thus helps with indigestion, bloating, abdominal distention, nausea, stomach cramps… It also helps with all these symptoms during PMS.
- Laxative: parsley seed effectively prevents constipation and the accumulation of fecal matter in the intestines, increases intestinal peristalsis and facilitates the emptying of bowels.
- Stimulating: parsley seed affects the whole body – it stimulates the nerves, neurones, blood and lymph circulation, digestion and immunity. For that reason, it helps us to have more energy and physical and mental strength.
When it comes to women, we can freely say that parsley is worth having as a friend: in addition to rejuvenating our appearance, giving us a radiant complexion and helping us get rid of cellulite, parsley seed plays a major role in treating amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea and menstrual pain. Also, its ability to promote microcirculation additionally stimulates the ovaries and thus contributes to healthy ovulation and fertility.
All these are the reasons why parsley seed is an integral part of Femisan A drops: this completely natural product contains selected herbs that help with disorders of the female reproductive system: irregular, scarce, painful or abundant cycles, cysts, polycystic ovaries, fibroids, PMS, menstrual pain, endometriosis and infertility. To nip problems in the bud, chop some fresh parsley and sprinkle it over your soup, and use Femisan A drops in half a glass of water before a meal.